Thursday, November 11, 2010

All Glamed Up Line?

I heard on bratz facebook theres gonna be a new line called all glamed up! I hope we could paint the dolls nails and it will come with some make up for us! and bratz said they are gonna show 2 dolls for the line! I cant wait! are you gonna buy it? I might! well I bet this picure is a little hint. oh yeah lol I nearly forgot, I know this has nothing to do with this topic but I was thinking of making a bratz series with my dolls on youtube! well tell me what you think, is it a good or bad idea?


3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts especially those about dolls and I hope to see more from your blog, so excited to read your future posts.

    Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket, or even you favorite Bratz Doll.

    Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

    Best regards,

    ….here is the link for the pic: http://www.thatsmyface.com/tmp/ThatsMyFace_doll_heads_s.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for coming here, and I promise I will go on that website! and did you know I thought no one comes on my website! LOL and how did you get to know about my website? just wanted to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I wnt to the website its really cool! and Im making one now!

    ReplyDelete