Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm baacck!

Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry for not posting for over a year. I forgot about this blog and this year has been a very busy year. I've been getting a lot of views lately on this blog and I've been thinking... Should I give this blog a makeover? It has been dead for quite a while, but I miss the times when I used to get so excited when a new Bratz line comes out.
One problem, I've had this blog for over 2 years now, and I still haven't gained a follower. So if I give this blog a makeover and start posting daily, I don't think anyone will see it. So, if you enjoy my posts could you please follow? I hope this doesn't sound like I'm begging.
P.S. There is a new Bratz blog which is really cool! You should check it out. It's called Bratz Boulevard. Link: http://bratzboulevard.com/
:)



Remember, never fear! You'll get the latest new here! 

6 comments:

  1. I love ur website I just found ur website a few months ago before I heard about ur website I was in this website called bratz boulevard I heard about that website in may and I always checked on that website to see if there's any new updates and then I heard about ur website and now I go to 2 websites and I also told everyone about ur website on my blog to.Oh and I am ur follower just so u know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Your'e so sweet! Thank you so much much for following! And thank you for telling your friends about this blog. :)
      Do you have any blogs? If you do tell me so I could follow you

      Delete
  2. Yes,I do have a blog and I have 4 blogs but I don't think u can follow me because if u go 2 my blog u want see the word follower but thanks 4 asking doe. Oh and my website is from blogspot 2 just so u know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome. I checked your blog and its very cool! I wish I could follow you :)

      Delete
  3. When u went 2 my website did u saw any thing about barbie if u did its not that I don't like bratz I like bratz and barbie I hope ur not mad at me and thanks 4 dchecking out my website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its okay. I won't get mad at you, Barbie has some nice stuff that I like too. So its okay.

      :]

      Delete