Friday, June 19, 2015

NEW 2015 BRATZ LEAKED (+IMPORTANT UPDATE)



rare footage of me when I first saw the new Bratz


As the title says, the new Bratz, that are supposed to be coming out on the 25th of July, have been spotted at a Toys R Us store! Apparently someone ignored the shipment date and sent them anyway, bummer





From what we've seen, there a two budget lines called "Hello My Name Is ____" and "#SelfieSnaps". My first reaction was how much they resemble their original artwork, which I LOVE! This is a massive improvement from the mess that was a few years ago... Which makes me think that the long wait was worth it. 
It isn't exactly what I was expecting, and I don't mean it in a bad way. I was taken aback with how they perfectly captured the old school Bratz vibe (without the dolls looking exactly the same), from the detailed packaging to the logo. 



Seeing the pictures have made me a lot more anticipated to see that the Bratz brand have in store for us in the future. Sasha and Jade are my favourite at the moment, however it might change once I see them in person. 
Bratz, you have my full support. Good luck, and don't let us down!


UPDATE: Tumblr user thatdamnchristian has managed to get hold of 5 out of 6 of the new Bratz line! Toys R' Us was not supposed to sell it, and they heard the store was in trouble for doing so. They are currently uploading pictures and doing reviews which you can read on their blog here.

Attached are some of the pictures they uploaded, all credit goes to them.

Close up of Hello My Name is Jade
Close up of #SelfieSnaps Jade
Close up of Hello My Name is Yasmin
Close up of #SelfieSnaps Cloe
Front box of HMNI Yasmin
Back of box of HMNI Yasmin
Front of box of HMNI Jade
Back of box of HMNI Jade
Front of box of SS Jade
Back of box of SS Jade
Front of box of HMNI Cloe
Front of box of HMNI Cloe

Back of box of SS Cloe

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually disappointed. They said they would bring us something cutting-edge, disruptive, and awesome. These dolls are disruptive but not in a good way. They seem to still be trying to appeal to parents, which I think is a bad move. Their outfits are tacky and wacky, not cool. Sasha is the only one who seems to carry on the Bratz legacy. These dolls are not geared to compete with the doll market that is already dwindling. The reason no one liked the dolls anymore was because they were too kid friendly and had too many pastels. They were missing the darker colors and edgy hair and sass. These dolls are still lacking sass and not a good start for them. I'm not buying these dolls. They are as much of a let down as they were in 2010. And I hate their posable bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there are many things to talk about ,,

    I could not get my hands on any of the dolls yet ,,
    So my opinion might change after I actually buy the dolls and see them In person ,,

    First lets talk likes ,,

    I like the art works and that MGAE is bringing back the classic Bratz art work ,,

    My ratings and why :

    I like the :

    Packaging 70% ,,

    Well for me they are a bit simplified ,,
    Loved the classic Bratz art work on the lower front of the box ,,
    The lips background ( behind the doll ) its really cute ,,
    Also liked the idea of social media kind of pictures in the back if the box along with comments likes and emojis ,,


    Doll's proportions 100%,,

    Nothing to add I really like it ,,
    Love the puffed snap-on feet/shoes ,,

    Doll's articulations 10%,,

    It's nice to have articulation points ,,
    Elbows , hands and waist ,,
    I can survive without an ankle articulation point , but no hands elbows or waist articulation points now that's too much to handle !! ,,

    Doll's faceup/ makeup and hair 50% ,,

    Loved the new enhanced lenses cool details ,,
    The eyebrows just not doing it for me ,,
    I like the idea of having no makeup or a very soft one almost natural look for refreshing but I also love my Bratz doll to be as colorful as they used to be and more ,,
    The dolls they look like the Lil_Bratz pack MGAE used to sell long time before ,,
    ( they are the mini version of Bratz dolls )
    In a way they look really young and innocent ,,
    Some of the doll have tasteless hair styles ,,

    Anyway I LOVE the BRATZ brand ,,
    Huge fan (2006- forever)

    ReplyDelete