Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I remember making a 'Happy New Year' post back in 2011, and lets just say it's very embarrassing to read again. A lot of my old posts are embarrassing too...
Bratz posted on Facebook "Have you Bratzies picked out your New Year's Eve outfits yet?
Hope you all are having an awesome holiday!"    

With this picture attached:

My NYE was alright to be honest. My family went over my grandparent's house and their was a lot of food (not a very good thing because of my ED). I didn't get to see the fireworks because these huge trees were covering everything, so I ended up watching it on tv. 

I wonder what Bratz lines will be coming out this year... Hopefully they will be good ones that are worth the price. (Living in Australia sucks sometimes because a Bratz doll that has nylon hair, recycled shoes and a 'For you!' gimmick toy thing will be about $25 - $30)

Xx

2 comments:

  1. They're will be new Bratz this year including an announcement of the bratz from the creators of bratz boulevard, the announcement will be about bratz and its exciting for the announcement to be out, though sadly they're wont be articulations, look on bratz boulevard for the 2014 bratz, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa!!!!!!!!!! sadly the announcement is bratz won't be in the usa in 2014 but international and will come back in 2015 with a big surprise and more better! so if u dont live in usa apparently you will get the 2014 bratz!

    ReplyDelete