Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From Bratz Newz!

Merry Christmas guys! I hope everyone who reads this has a very happy Christmas full of food and presents :)

Jade also turned up today to wish you guys a Bratzilicious Christmas!
"Hey guys! It's Kool Kat here. I got you all a very scorchin' present! Enjoy your day!" - Jade

Hmm... I wonder what the present might be?








(I am so so so sorry for the crappy photo. I don't celebrate Christmas so I didn't really have anything to put in the photo. I ended up looking everywhere for any item that is related to Christmas but I only found this sliver decoration thing and ended up making the 'present' by hand. I also took the photo from my iPod and didn't get a chance to edit it as guests are currently over and I'm stuck in my room. :( oh and I couldn't really find an outfit for Jade so I ended up putting a top on top of a dress. I hope it wasn't that noticeable...)

No comments:

Post a Comment