Monday, December 16, 2013

UPDATE

 I miss this blog so I've decided to finally finish off the makeover that I've been delaying since August last year. Don't expect any promises, as I procrastinate a lot and have been quite busy lately. I have also gotten a new Bratz doll that I would be reviewing soon (with pictures!), but it's currently on layby and it's not a very interesting doll... Let's just say I got it for $10 (IT WAS ON SALE AND I ONLY HAD $15. I can feel you all judging me right now eheheh) and it's Yasmin for once. Most of the time I get Jade's, but I decided to get something different.

Well the point of this post was that I am giving this blog a huge makeover, and hopefully it won't take more than a year like last time... oops. Also please excuse the state of this blog at the moment.

 AND THE CRAPPY HEADER THAT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO MAKE BUT ENDED UP BEING TOO SMALL.

Sorry 'bout that ^

See ya Bratzies!

That felt very weird typing 'Bratzies'.

oKAY I'LL BE GOING NOW

Bye.

EDIT: I just realized that I didn't end up putting the crappy header that took two hours to make. My bad. So instead I'm going to upload it here if anyone was wondering how it looked like.
 Yes, I can feel you guys all cringing right now at my horrible editing skills. Hopefully the next header will end up being way better, 

2 comments:

  1. By the way bratz have gotten taller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know they look really different. But they still look pretty cool imo

      Delete